Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

What is the best way to connect MagSafe charger to iPhone?

Im asking this because im worried about the impact between the charger and the phone back can damage the interior of my phone or break the glass. it really sound hard when charger sticks to the phone.

what is the best way to connect iPhone to charger?

iPhone 15 Pro

Posted on Apr 24, 2024 8:20 PM

4 replies

Apr 24, 2024 10:30 PM in response to Simonpp2001

I have been using the MagSafe charging process with iPhones since the iPhone 12 Pro Max. I believe that it is a low impact process whereby the initial action of connection causes no damage to the glass or the interior components of the iPhone. Quite frankly, the thought, of damaging your iPhone while using a MagSafe charger, hadn’t even occurred to me until I read your post. NOTE: My opinion is only based on items that I have used and those have been Apple approved items.

Axel F.

Apr 24, 2024 10:20 PM in response to Simonpp2001

Apple’s MagSafe wireless charging provides optimal magnetic alignment for faster, more efficient charging. MagSafe wireless charging includes technologies that reduce energy waste when compared to other wireless charging methods. Find out about charging with the MagSafe Duo Charger.

Source: How to use your MagSafe Charger with iPhone 15, iPhone 14, iPhone 13 and iPhone 12 models - Apple Support (IN)

What is the best way to connect MagSafe charger to iPhone?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.