Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Related Article: About Stolen Device Protection for iPhone

I want to sign out of my Apple account

I just want a new account

iPhone SE, iOS 17

Posted on Apr 24, 2024 9:08 PM

1 reply

Apr 24, 2024 10:15 PM in response to Nahnukez_412

Apple limits the number of Apple IDs that can be created on a single device to 3. If you have already created 3 Apple IDs on your device, you will need to use another Apple device to create any more. You can create as many Apple IDs as you want, but you can only create 3 per device.

There are a few reasons why Apple has this limitation. One reason is to prevent people from abusing the free 5GB of iCloud storage that comes with every Apple ID.

If you need to create more than 3 Apple IDs, you can use a computer to do so. You can also use a different Apple device that has not yet created 3 Apple IDs.

Here are some additional things to keep in mind:

1. You can only create new Apple IDs on devices that are running iOS 10 or later.
  2. You can remove Apple IDs from devices, but this will not reset the 3-Apple-ID limit.
  3. If you have a family sharing plan, you can share iCloud storage with other family members. This means that you can have more than 3 Apple IDs on your device, as long as each ID is associated with a family member.
  4. Create your Apple ID on the web
    1. Go to appleid.apple.com and click Create Your Apple ID.
    2. Follow the onscreen steps to provide an email address, create a strong password, and set your device region. ... 
    3. Enter a phone number that you can always access.
    4. Check the boxes to subscribe to Apple Updates if you'd like.
    5. More items...
    6. How to create a new Apple ID - Apple Support (IN)

I want to sign out of my Apple account

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.