Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Unauthorized MDM

So how do I stop this? I first discovered unauthorized MDM on my iPhone 11 in 2019 (the Apple Store manager looked at the analytics) saw HExNoDE MDM was interacting with my phone and MacBook. I’ve switched phones, computers phone numbers, iCloud’s EVERYTHING. They all kept ending up with device management. I have the tech notes to prove this. On one computer, it had two operating systems on the same partition.

Anyway, I bought the 15 pro. IMMEDIATELY put it in lockdown mode. Created a NEW iCloud. No other device should be in my iCloud but ME. All of a sudden my keychain is wiped out. The whole phone goes crazy. I have apps I didn’t download on my phone. Locked out of apps. I can’t turn off Game Center or it now freezes the phone. I check the business side and it says my iCloud is already in use for a work email. The front side never shows the profile, because it’s always hidden.

1) no one is holding my phone BUT me

2) the phone is in lockdown mode from the second I bought it

3) I know who is involved

4) no other device should be in my iCloud

5) I buy my devices. Not a company.

How do I figure out what company I’m enrolled to? Unenroll it? Stop this from happening? Is it someone at Apple compromising me? The cellular company only has my imei not serial number. The guy who is doing this is a threat to my life. I didn’t date him. He was a former friend turned stalker. He works in cybersecurity. So I don’t know how to stop this from happening. It’s year FIVE. I want to move on. Someone has to know how he’s getting the device serial number or capable of autoenrolling my devices under his company even past lockdown mode.

iPhone 15 Pro

Posted on Apr 24, 2024 11:31 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 25, 2024 10:24 AM

DarkIbis wrote:

So how do I stop this? I first discovered unauthorized MDM on my iPhone 11 in 2019 (the Apple Store manager looked at the analytics) saw HExNoDE MDM was interacting with my phone and MacBook. I’ve switched phones, computers phone numbers, iCloud’s EVERYTHING. They all kept ending up with device management. I have the tech notes to prove this. On one computer, it had two operating systems on the same partition.

Anyway, I bought the 15 pro. IMMEDIATELY put it in lockdown mode. Created a NEW iCloud. No other device should be in my iCloud but ME. All of a sudden my keychain is wiped out. The whole phone goes crazy. I have apps I didn’t download on my phone. Locked out of apps. I can’t turn off Game Center or it now freezes the phone. I check the business side and it says my iCloud is already in use for a work email. The front side never shows the profile, because it’s always hidden.

How do I figure out what company I’m enrolled to? Unenroll it? Stop this from happening? Is it someone at Apple compromising me? The cellular company only has my imei not serial number. The guy who is doing this is a threat to my life. I didn’t date him. He was a former friend turned stalker. He works in cybersecurity. So I don’t know how to stop this from happening. It’s year FIVE. I want to move on. Someone has to know how he’s getting the device serial number or capable of autoenrolling my devices under his company even past lockdown mode.

Report the issue to your local authority if this has been going on for the last 5 years, hire an attorney..

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 25, 2024 10:24 AM in response to DarkIbis

DarkIbis wrote:

Report the issue to your local authority if this has been going on for the last 5 years, hire an attorney..

Apr 26, 2024 1:07 PM in response to DarkIbis

The serial number is on more places than you know, could be on receipt (email), on box, on device, and I think a program called UDID will find it. I’m having the same issues. It moves laterally once installed, and from what I’ve read no required authentication. I’ve tried contacting the companies of the MDMs, no help there. Once the MDM is on one device, it installs on everything, geofencing! In my case, it disables device scanning. It’s possible if the person has been in your home, they could have installed a Wi-Fi device, or IoT. There have been many posts on here about this problem. MDM also allow side loading, or installation of otherwise unauthorized by Apple programs. I’ve found that reformatting or buying new devices does not help. As soon as I bring a device in my house, it’s compromised. Keep an eye on your bank and credit cards. It sends out “beacons” that others could see and exploit! I’m just hoping it gets fixed.

Unauthorized MDM

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.