Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

URGENT : My Apple Developer account order is not being processed, not being able to contact support too?

I ordered the Developer account 7 days ago and got the acknowledgment email too, I have noticed that $99 has not been charged to my account. I am trying to contact support but the only way to contact them is through email from my region, I have opened two support tickets one of them was 3 days ago, they were supposed to reply in 2 business days but have not received any correspondence from them on that too... any help in contacting them directly or through a channel where I could get an instant reply would be appreciated. THank you

MacBook Air 13″

Posted on Apr 25, 2024 2:37 AM

1 reply

Apr 25, 2024 8:17 AM in response to qureshi4211

Apple takes as long as Apple takes. Enrollment can take anything from less than a week to a couple of months, based on past postings around here. I’d expect that what Apple posts is fairly accurate estimate for the average enrollment cases, and that what gets posted around here is probably less than representative of that average.

URGENT : My Apple Developer account order is not being processed, not being able to contact support too?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.