Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Beats Studio Buds continually disconnect

I have tried every troubleshooting option that I have found online and in the instructions. My beats no matter where I am, what's around me, what I am listening to etc. continually disconnect. I got these because I thought they would be better than air pods and right now I am regretting my decision. Every apple support person i have talked to has been NO help. If anyone has any new ideas other than the ones online please let me know. I got them in december and they have done it since.

Beats

Posted on Apr 25, 2024 8:42 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 1, 2024 8:34 AM

To troubleshoot the continual disconnection issue with your Beats Studio Buds, start by ensuring they are fully charged and properly seated in your ears. Try resetting the buds by placing them in the case and holding the button until the LED flashes, and check for firmware updates using the Beats app. If the problem persists, forget the device on your phone and reconnect them, or try using the buds with a different device to see if the issue persists. If none of these steps work, consider reaching out to Beats Support for further assistance or exploring the option of a replacement.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

May 1, 2024 8:34 AM in response to clairemfinn

To troubleshoot the continual disconnection issue with your Beats Studio Buds, start by ensuring they are fully charged and properly seated in your ears. Try resetting the buds by placing them in the case and holding the button until the LED flashes, and check for firmware updates using the Beats app. If the problem persists, forget the device on your phone and reconnect them, or try using the buds with a different device to see if the issue persists. If none of these steps work, consider reaching out to Beats Support for further assistance or exploring the option of a replacement.

Beats Studio Buds continually disconnect

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.