Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Apple Pay Past History

How do I access my apple pay history going back further than 'recent payment'? I need to know the time I made a payment at a certain store because I am disputing that my car was parked in an Apcoa station car park at a certain time. The payments listed in 'recent history' have a time of payment listed but I need to go back about 3 weeks.

iPhone X, iOS 16

Posted on Apr 25, 2024 11:48 AM

3 replies

Apr 25, 2024 12:23 PM in response to Saggital

That information will be available in the mobile app or on the website of bank that issued the payment method you used (credit/debit card). Apple Pay transactions only show the information the payment method issuing bank shares with Apple. This information is usually limited to last 30 days or so. However, some banks share additional information such as Discover.

Apr 25, 2024 1:41 PM in response to Saggital

The original receipt from the merchant when the transaction completed usually has the time and much more. So, for you, the parking receipt ticket would have the time etc. Again, Apple can only share what American Express shares with them, and deletes it per the terms and conditions Apple and American Express have for Apple Pay services. It sounds like American Express is your best resource for obtaining the information you need. Have you talked to American Express support team? I’ve always found them very helpful when I’ve had issues.

Apple Pay Past History

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.