Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Popping Sounds - HELP

hi there I am experiencing issues with my microphone or speaker. whenever I record a voice note on iMessage you cannot hear my voice you can only hear popping sounds and it has been like this for a week and just recently that has spread to my videos. When I take a video on my camera app and play the video you can hear some of the normal background noise but the popping sounds overtake it throughout the whole video. I have tried recording a voice memo and the audio is fine and when I send a voice note on WhatsApp there are no popping sounds as well. Also when I use other apps like Instagram or Snapchat to form a video there are no popping sounds it’s only my voice notes on iMessage and videos that are being recorded on my phone by the original camera app.

but if I wear my wired earphones and speak into the microphone everything is normal.

my software is up-to-date and my phone is the iPhone 13 promax.

Please help because I am low-key tired and it’s getting very annoying.

iPhone 13 Pro Max

Posted on Apr 25, 2024 2:40 PM

1 reply

Apr 26, 2024 2:09 AM in response to yin212

Expressing or conveying auditory experiences effectively through these forums may be challenging. For more personalized and in-depth assistance, I recommend securing a Genius Bar Reservation and exploring the various support options provided by Apple.

Get a Genius Bar Reservation and Apple Support Options - Apple

When you encounter issues with your Apple devices, the Genius Bar at Apple Retail Stores is the go-to place for expert assistance. The Genius Bar is staffed by knowledgeable Apple employees, often referred to as "Geniuses," who can diagnose and resolve a wide range of hardware and software-related problems. To ensure personalized attention and a convenient visit, Apple provides the option to schedule a Genius Bar Reservation.

Contact Genius Bar.

Manage Reservations - My Reservations - Apple

Popping Sounds - HELP

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.