Measure resource utilization and FPS of Vision Prof when running third-party application such as FaceTime

Hello, I would like to ask how we can measure the resource utilization (CPU&GPU utilization and memory) and FPS of Vision Pro when we run third-party applications such as FaceTime, Zoom, and Teams, on Vision Pro?

I am trying to compare the performance of different applications on Vision Pro, for example, how much CPU&GPU they comsume, what is their running FPS (under extreme networking environments), and is there video freeze/stalls.

I know on android device, we can use adb shell top. Also, on some VR devices such as Meta Quest 2, we can use some applications such as OVR Metrics Tool. But in vision pro, I haven't found any command or application that can be used for mesuring resource utilizaion and FPS. I also want to collect some more advanced metrics such as those related to video freeze/stalls.

Apple Vision Pro, visionOS 1

Posted on Apr 25, 2024 3:34 PM

1 reply

Measure resource utilization and FPS of Vision Prof when running third-party application such as FaceTime

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.