Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Unable to gain access to my Apple ID after my iPhone was snatched

Hey y’all

on March 23rd, my mobile got snatched. And the person who snatched my mobile, she changed my apple id password and turned on 28 characters pass key. Now i’m trying to reset the password. I provide all the details but at the end it ask me to provide 28 characters pass key which I don’t have. I’ve spoke with apple representative couple of times but he said “unfortunately you lost everything. We cannot recover your account until you provide 28 characters passkey”. It was very easy for him to say this line but for me it’s very hard to leave that id. It’s been 10 years i was using that id. I have the data. I wanna recover that id. Help me out please.

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

iPhone 14 Pro Max

Posted on Apr 25, 2024 6:09 PM

Similar questions

5 replies

Apr 25, 2024 9:51 PM in response to Lima4456

Hacked every email new or old keyed, change accts change pw user id, turn on this and that but you can’t use your phone very limited iPhone 13 max pro and iPhone 14 simless. I know who’s done it and I cannot believe there’s nothing they can see even if you give them information and who’s doing it. Every bank email google apple att xfinity, yahoo, outlook etc says they protect your privacy and your encrypted etc but there is none what’s ever. I’ve even bought another new iPhone acct separate still hacked. Idk what wise to do but shut down all my services. Because there’s nothing they can do what is the purpose? Please please help someone can find an ip address in details or something??? Tired, want to he left alone.

Apr 26, 2024 7:20 AM in response to Lima4456

It s ucks, but it wasn’t Apple’s fault your device was stolen or your Apple ID was compromised. They give multiple levels of security option’s and release new ones regularly. It is the users responsibility to keep their stuff secure. Apple has never tracked or blocked lost/stolen devices, that goes back to bring the users responsibility.

Im not saying this to be uncaring, just giving you the reality of it.

Unable to gain access to my Apple ID after my iPhone was snatched

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.