Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

I am getting an error logging into a certain website on my iPhone 13 Pro Max

I’m trying to login to my son’s school scholarship page and keep getting this error message:

An unhandled error has occurred. RELOAD

Ive tried refreshing, clearing my cache and cookies, using safari, using chrome, using Incognito mode, restarting my phone. Nothing works and it’s been days. I can login just fine on my sons iPad which is connected to my phone. I can also login fine on my husbands iPhone. Any ideas? Im not getting any response/help from the website support.

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

iPhone 13 Pro Max, iOS 16

Posted on Apr 25, 2024 8:57 PM

1 reply

Apr 27, 2024 3:09 AM in response to Breeze9728

How to contact a Web Publisher or the Host

Contacting a web publisher or the host of a website can be helpful for various reasons, such as reporting issues with the website, seeking permission to use content, or addressing copyright concerns. The process may vary slightly depending on the website, but here are some general steps you can follow:

1. Check the Website: First, visit the website and look for a "Contact" or "About Us" page. Many websites provide contact information there, including email addresses or contact forms.
  2. Web Hosting Company: If you have an issue related to the website's hosting, such as reporting abuse or copyright infringement, you can try contacting the web hosting company. To find the hosting company, you can use online tools like "whoishostingthis.com" or similar services. Once you identify the hosting company, visit their website and look for contact information or support options.
  3. Be Clear and Polite: Whether you are reaching out via email, contact form, or social media, always be clear, concise, and polite in your communication. Clearly state the reason for contacting them and provide any necessary details to help them understand your request or concern.
  4. Give Time for a Response: Allow some time for the web publisher or hosting company to respond. It may take a few days, depending on their responsiveness.

Remember, always be respectful in your communication, and avoid any hostile or aggressive language, as it is unlikely to yield a positive response.

I am getting an error logging into a certain website on my iPhone 13 Pro Max

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.