Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

TikTok has been blocked on my phone

More and more normal activity on my iPhone is blocked. This includes google searches and results and now I can not access my TikTok account. I contacted them and they said there are no problems on their side. Google help has told me similar things. I have also contacted apple tech support they have told me the same thing.

iPhone 13 Pro Max, iOS 17

Posted on Apr 26, 2024 12:29 AM

1 reply

Apr 26, 2024 12:35 AM in response to Art4life1

Any social networking app typically bans devices or users for violating its community guidelines or terms of service. Some common reasons for bans may include:

1. Sharing explicit or inappropriate content, nudity, violence, or hate speech can lead to a ban.
  2. Engaging in spamming activities, sending unsolicited messages, or using third-party apps to automate actions on the app can result in a ban.
  3. Creating fake accounts, impersonating others, or using someone else's identity without permission violates their policies.
  4. Sharing or promoting illegal activities, including drug sales, harassment, or threats, can lead to a ban.
  5. Harassing, bullying, or intimidating other users can result in severe consequences, including a ban.
  6. Any breach of app's terms of service or community guidelines can lead to device or account bans.

A few social networking apps have automated systems and human moderators that detect and take action against accounts or devices that violate these policies. Depending on the severity of the violation, the ban can range from temporary suspension to permanent removal of the account or device from the platform.

TikTok has been blocked on my phone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.