Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Lack of Polish language support in Siri

I am reaching out to advocate for the integration of Polish language support in Siri. It is quite astonishing that Polish, with its vast base of over 50 million speakers worldwide, remains unsupported on such a widely used platform.

Many Polish speakers, including myself, frequently utilize Apple products for our everyday needs. The lack of Polish language support in Siri represents a significant oversight and inconvenience. Considering Apple's advanced technological capabilities and existing Polish language recognition in other services, it is perplexing why this feature has not been made available for Siri.

This omission can be perceived as an oversight of the needs of the Polish-speaking community, potentially relegating us to a lesser priority. The addition of Polish language support to Siri would not only improve the functionality for millions but also showcase Apple's commitment to inclusivity and technological accessibility.

I urge you to address this gap by prioritizing the addition of Polish language support to Siri and to inform us of a potential timeline for this enhancement. The Polish-speaking community deserves to have access to the same level of support and functionality as provided for other languages.

Thank you for your attention to this matter. I am hopeful for a positive development and look forward to your response.

Posted on Apr 26, 2024 3:39 AM

1 reply

Apr 26, 2024 4:07 AM in response to Thomek

This is a user helping users with tech questions forum, we are not apple and apple do not read your posts here

if it was me then I would use their feedback channels

Product Feedback - Apple

or reach out to their support channels

Get Support (apple.com)

And or

Contact - Official Apple Support

And or

Contact - How to Contact Us - Apple

Or

Genius Bar Reservation and Apple Support Options - Apple

Lack of Polish language support in Siri

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.