Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Screen time contacts

Hi,

I just got a new iphone for my 12 year old and I've set up all his google email/calendar/notes etc. I now want to use google as his contact database, not icloud. It's greyed out and says it's not possible. Where is the option to allow iphone/icloud to use google contacts rather than icloud? I tried going on my phone and selecting him but the option for contacts does not appear. For the gmail and google calendar app, I installed the apps and then the option to sign in was displayed, which I duly did and they work fine.

Thanks!

iPhone 4s, iOS 9

Posted on Apr 26, 2024 6:45 AM

1 reply

Apr 27, 2024 3:26 AM in response to saschlet

1. Is this your corporate / school iPhone? Then please contact the system administrator of your corporate
  2. If it is your personal device, in that case, do you have any profile installed by your corporate/organisation/enterprise/School Management?
    1. Erase the profile added by you If you have installed a profile on your own --> Install or remove configuration profiles on iPhone - Apple ...
    2. Or please contact the system administrator of the organisation who provided the profile to you

Screen time contacts

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.