Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

How do I send all of my dropped pins on Maps to someone?

OK, I've learned how to drop pins on my map in my "Maps" app on my iPhone SE. I have a dozen pins on it. How do I SHARE THAT MAP? No, I don't want to individually share pins, I want to share THE WHOLE MAP. So someone else can see the map with pins on the map the way I'm seeing it. I can't figure out how to do that. HELP! And yes, it would be nice to create a text list of the pin locations that I can share.

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

iPhone SE (2nd generation)

Posted on Apr 26, 2024 9:50 AM

1 reply

Apr 27, 2024 2:54 AM in response to Dannymac22

While Apple Maps doesn't currently offer a way to directly share multiple pins, there are a few workarounds you can try:

1. Share Individually: This might be tedious for 20 pins, but it's the most straightforward method. Tap on each pin to get the information card, then tap the share icon and choose your preferred method (Messages, Mail, etc.).
  2. Use Favorites (limited): You can add each pin location to your Favorites list. While not ideal for extensive sharing, it provides a central spot to access them all. To do this, tap on the information card for each pin, scroll down, and tap "Add to Favorites." Later, you can share your Favorites list with someone, but they won't see the pins directly on a map, just the addresses.

How do I send all of my dropped pins on Maps to someone?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.