Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Related Article: About the security content of Safari 17.4.1

My 8th generation iPad is often slow. Will freeze with “no internet connection”.

Often I get no response. iPad will freeze anywhere in the middle of an article. Only loads pictures sporadically. I have Safari 17.? But I think this device is just old and needs replacing. My wife’s iPad which is about a year old has no issues with the same isp. Help please!

Posted on Apr 26, 2024 10:38 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 1, 2024 9:36 AM

Try troubleshooting by resetting network settings in Settings > General > Reset > Reset Network Settings. Additionally, clear Safari cache and data in Settings > Safari > Clear History and Website Data. If the issues persist, consider updating to the latest iOS version or contacting Apple Support for further assistance.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

May 1, 2024 9:36 AM in response to wfratus

Try troubleshooting by resetting network settings in Settings > General > Reset > Reset Network Settings. Additionally, clear Safari cache and data in Settings > Safari > Clear History and Website Data. If the issues persist, consider updating to the latest iOS version or contacting Apple Support for further assistance.

My 8th generation iPad is often slow. Will freeze with “no internet connection”.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.