Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

My battery health on my iPhone 15 Pro Max dropped by 1%

i bought iPh15PM last March 1, 2024 and my batt health dropped to 99% by April… was using a 30w adapter… is it not safe to use fast charging adapter?? Did it stressed out my battery component?

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

iPhone 15 Pro Max, iOS 17

Posted on Apr 26, 2024 11:10 AM

2 replies

Apr 26, 2024 11:16 AM in response to kathniss08

On average, it is perfectly normal to lose about 1% per month in Battery Health. It's not linear, meaning it can drop, then remain steady for a while, the drop a few points. Using a 30w charger is not hurting the health of your battery. Do make sure you plug your phone in to charge at night when you go to bed and leave plugged in to charge, connected to Wifi (so it backs up too) every night all night, with Optimized Battery Charging turned on.

My battery health on my iPhone 15 Pro Max dropped by 1%

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.