Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

iCloud account is locked, my email address no longer receives emails and i don't remember the secret questions.

I made a major mistake around 5 years ago and changed the 'address' to my email account, the email account no longer receives ANY emails except for Microsoft emails and cannot be changed back to the original address. I still have access to this email and it cannot be fixed, i wanted to change the address to stop receiving spam mail but i did not read the fine print of pretty much killing the email.

For 5 years i have been using my iphone 6s with a locked out iCloud account and i am wondering if there is any way to recover it if i don't remember the secret questions and cannot receive emails from anyone except for Microsoft.

I'm pretty sure this phone and account is doomed but just maybe there is a way apple can help me verify and change the old email "address" to its current address." I bought the phone originally, it's not a used phone and i am the only user its had.

Thanks

iPhone 6, iOS 12

Posted on Apr 26, 2024 12:03 PM

2 replies

iCloud account is locked, my email address no longer receives emails and i don't remember the secret questions.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.