Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

I am unable to add an Apple gift card to my Apple ID

Today i have purchased an iTunes redeem card it’s serial num. is XRP, then when i redeemed it’s said that i am not in the US streets, when i have changed the country and tried again it’s saying Store From Mismatching, what should i do, is there a specific way to do it? I hope you replay as soon because i want to buy another one

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

iPhone 7, iOS 15

Posted on Apr 26, 2024 12:54 PM

3 replies

Apr 26, 2024 3:48 PM in response to mo_mo7j

mo_mo7j wrote:

But that man who gave it to me is trusted and he knows a lot and tried before, it’s working with him, but I don’t have any idea about how to do, should i ask him what does he do?

Yes, in fact I would go even further and ask him for a refund. Are you certain he's trustworthy and have proof that it works for him? Buying an Apple gift card third-party is always a bad idea. It may not even have any money on it- he could have used the code, resealed the package, and sold you an empty card. It's always better to buy it from an authorized retailer.

or you can tell me if there any any any possible way, I don’t want to loose the 5.00 dollars

No other way. You could try asking Apple Support but I doubt they'd be able to help.

Apr 26, 2024 1:21 PM in response to mo_mo7j

mo_mo7j wrote:

Today i have purchased an iTunes redeem card it’s serial num. is XRP, then when i redeemed it’s said that i am not in the US streets, when i have changed the country and tried again it’s saying Store From Mismatching, what should i do, is there a specific way to do it? I hope you replay as soon because i want to buy another one

Gift cards are only redeemable in the physical country of purchase. I'd return it to where you bought it for a refund if possible.

If you can't redeem your Apple Gift Card or App Store & iTunes Gift Card - Apple Support

I am unable to add an Apple gift card to my Apple ID

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.