Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

iPad playing a song with no apps open

I have an iPad not sure which kind but every so often it will play a specific song. I don't know how to stop it and all I can do when it happens is shut down the iPad as a whole. It is not a song I have heard or downloaded and the first time it happened, I checked Spotify (my music app) and it said it wasn't playing something, so I closed my apps and it stopped. This time, instead of it stopping when I closed my apps, it kept playing and I had to shut off my iPad. If anybody knows what's happening or how to fix it, reply to this

Posted on Apr 26, 2024 2:25 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 28, 2024 10:03 AM

Try force-closing all apps from the multitasking view and check for any scheduled alarms or notifications that might trigger the song. If the issue continues, consider restarting your iPad or updating its software.

1 reply

iPad playing a song with no apps open

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.