Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

iphone 13 is very dark u can only see the screen if you are on a bright colored app or screen, when i restart it the apple logo is barely visible as well.

Nothing else is wrong with it, can still tap everything and hear everything. I can barely see my screen though. The screen get brighter if u have something white. Ex: I can see my messages if they’re on light mode but not dark. And it’s lighter on the left and right side than it is the middle.

iPhone 13 Pro

Posted on Apr 26, 2024 4:48 PM

3 replies

Apr 26, 2024 4:55 PM in response to avelynn22

Try a forced restart. If that doesn't help, take it to a Genius bar to have it looked at.

• Press and quickly release the volume up button

• Press and quickly release the volume down button

• Press and hold the side button.

• When the Apple logo appears, release the button.

Force restart iPhone - Apple Support (IN)

Make an appointment at the Genius Bar to have it diagnosed.

Genius Bar Reservation and Apple Support Options - Apple

iphone 13 is very dark u can only see the screen if you are on a bright colored app or screen, when i restart it the apple logo is barely visible as well.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.