Right AirPod is missing, how would I be able to locate it?

Hi all,

So today I went to London to see my little one and Mrs but realised when I was on the train I only had my left AirPod and no right pod which is in the case. Looking at my find my it says my airpods are at home but only the left one on find my is showing at home with the time status as 'now' but the left AirPod is with me.

Any tips/help?

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

Posted on Apr 26, 2024 5:06 PM

6 replies

Apr 29, 2024 5:00 PM in response to BeardedClaw

Sorry that info. hasn't helped locate the missing AirPod : Did you: Set up and use Notify When Left Behind in the Find My app - Apple Support

If you didn't turn on Find My before your AirPods went missing, you can't use Find My to locate them: If Find My is offline or not working - Apple Support

Find My is the only way that you can track or locate a lost or missing device. There is no other Apple service that can find, track, or otherwise flag your device for you.

If you use iCloud, maybe try: iCloud+ - Find My - Apple or https://www.icloud.com/find

AirPods Support Website:

Find all the topics, resources, and contact options you need for your AirPods...

AirPods Support - Official Apple Support

If needed: About Replacement :  AirPods Replacement, Repair, & Service - Apple Support

More info: AirPods Express Replacement Service - Apple Support

Right AirPod is missing, how would I be able to locate it?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.