Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Microsoft Teams Calendar Events Not Showing in macOS Monterey Calendar App

Description: I’m encountering an issue with the Calendar app on my MacBook Pro (Retina, 15-inch, Mid 2015) running macOS Monterey (Version 12.7.4). Here are the details:

• Problem:The Microsoft Teams (work or school) app (Version 24074.2607.2799.9843) is functioning correctly and displaying events.
    • However, the Calendar app on my MacBook Pro is not showing Teams events.
    • Configuration:I am logged in under my Microsoft 365 business account on both my iPhone and MacBook Pro.
    • The iPhone’s Calendar app displays Teams events correctly, but the Macbook Pro’s Calendar app does not.
    • Affected Devices and Software:MacBook Pro Model: Retina, 15-inch, Mid 2015
    • macOS Version: 12.7.4 (Monterey)
    • Processor: 2.2 GHz Quad-Core Intel Core i7
    • Memory: 16 GB 1600 MHz DDR3
    • Graphics: Intel Iris Pro 1536 MB

Troubleshooting Attempts:

• Refresh the Calendar App
  • Check Calendar Settings
  • Force a Calendar Refresh
  • Verify Account Credentials
  • Restart My Mac
  • Check for Software Updates
  • Both the Teams app and Calendar app are up to date.

MacBook Pro 15″, macOS 12.7

Posted on Apr 26, 2024 6:11 PM

3 replies

Apr 29, 2024 5:16 PM in response to SteelCityAnne

Hi SteelCityAnne,

Thank you for your suggestion. I’ve confirmed that Calendars in iCloud is indeed turned on, and my iPhone is syncing correctly with Microsoft Teams events. This leads me to believe that the issue is isolated to the Calendar app on my MacBook Pro rather than my Microsoft account or Teams settings.

Since the Teams events are appearing as expected on my iPhone, it suggests that the Microsoft account is functioning correctly. The discrepancy seems to be with how the Calendar app on macOS Monterey is handling the sync. I’ve already tried the basic troubleshooting steps like refreshing the Calendar app, checking settings, and ensuring that both the Teams and Calendar apps are up to date.

I’m wondering if there might be a specific setting or configuration on macOS that needs to be adjusted for the Calendar app to properly display Teams events. If anyone else has encountered this issue and found a solution, I’d greatly appreciate any further insights.

Microsoft Teams Calendar Events Not Showing in macOS Monterey Calendar App

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.