Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

iPhone 15 issues!!

I got the new iphone 15 pro in February and have been having so many issues. Overheating, apps not working, freezing, not able to answer or dial calls - this has been a horrible iphone experience. I'm not able to open apps for hours out of the day - resetting the phone doesn't help. Now I am trying to back up my phone but keep getting the "backup could not be completed" message. I have 1tb of storage with less than half of it used. Is anyone else having these issues? I can't even go to the apple store without backing up my phone - which has been extremely tedious to even do.

iPhone 15 Pro, iOS 17

Posted on Apr 26, 2024 6:58 PM

1 reply

Apr 26, 2024 7:03 PM in response to Gabriel492

Hello Gabriel492,

The overheating, freezing, and app-related problems you've described are definitely not typical behavior for an iPhone, especially a relatively new one. These issues could be indicative of software glitches or potentially hardware malfunctions in the case of overheating. Since resetting your phone hasn't resolved the problems, I'd recommend contacting Apple Support directly for personalized assistance or visiting a Apple Store nearby. They can provide more in-depth troubleshooting steps & arrange for a repair or replacement if necessary.

Josh

iPhone 15 issues!!

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.