Stuck on a restricted login

My friend lives in turkey and it’s risky to uninstall the game final fantasy and try to reinstall it back especially since Apple has disconnected service to that part of the world . The situation here is my friend noticed his other friend account was kicked out of the guild , so he figured he would be the good friend and login in to his account and rejoined him back in , little did he know he fell into a trap and is now stuck in the login on a restricted account . His friend was warned on a previous restriction that it was his final warning . So developers got 2 birds with one stone lol what can my friend do to shake that login off without uninstalling the game and or is there perhaps another safe way he can perhaps reinstall the game even if it’s not from Apple , also does anyone know if final fantasy is availabile on Amazon devices in their app game store for turkey . Any good advise will help so much , we are very sad to lose these two players they are masters in the game

iPhone 8 Plus, iOS 16

Posted on Apr 26, 2024 10:05 PM

There are no replies.

Stuck on a restricted login

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.