Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

can anyone tell ne where or where does co pilot gpt 4 turbo Dalle-3 created images get downloaded to by defaul in ios

Dalle -3 images created co pilot got 4 turbo image download location anyone know where these end up on IOS 17.x.x ?

Will post this question in Microsoft forum and report back if I get an answer

iPhone 13 Pro Max

Posted on Apr 27, 2024 3:02 AM

5 replies

Apr 27, 2024 3:08 AM in response to Jake_1900

I asked ChatGPT and this what I get...

"It seems like you're asking about images generated by DALL-E (a neural network model created by OpenAI) and Co-Pilot (an AI assistant for software development), and you're curious about where these images might be stored on an iOS device running version 17.x.x.

As of my last update, DALL-E and Co-Pilot-generated images don't have a standardized download location on iOS devices. Typically, images downloaded or generated by apps are stored within the app's own data storage area or within the device's photo library.

For DALL-E, if you're using it through an app or a web interface, the images may be saved within the app's cache or storage area. For Co-Pilot, if you're using it within an integrated development environment (IDE) or a code editor, the images might be saved within the project directory or in a designated folder specified by the IDE.

To locate these images, you may need to check within the specific app or platform you're using to interact with DALL-E or Co-Pilot. If you're unable to find them, you might consider reaching out to the support channels for the respective apps or platforms for assistance."

can anyone tell ne where or where does co pilot gpt 4 turbo Dalle-3 created images get downloaded to by defaul in ios

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.