Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Announcement

Introducing the iPad Pro with Apple M4 chip, the redesigned iPad Air in two sizes, and the all‑new Apple Pencil Pro. Watch the event >

How to recover permanently deleted photos and videos?

There's this time when I erased all of the content of my Ipad 1 for some reason ( I was 10 years old back then). Then all of the pictures, videos, and everything on my Ipad has been removed. Now that I'm grown up I realize that I've deleted the pictures on my Ipad so I want to recover all those permanently deleted pictures because I miss the pictures and videos of old me. It's like I'm not complete if I can never see those pictures of mine. I miss all the memories that have been in my Ipad. I tried to recover it but there was nothing. I recovered some of my notes and contacts but never my pictures. Please help me to recover it Apple.

iPad mini, iOS 9

Posted on Apr 27, 2024 4:36 AM

1 reply

How to recover permanently deleted photos and videos?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.