Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Unitron Moxi B hearing aids stops connecting to Bluetooth

I have had these hearing aids for over a year and the connection via my IPhone/Bluetooth worked fine until the last month. The first thing that happened is that while talking on the phone I could hear without difficulty but the listener could barely hear. After that I followed a variety of advice and new problems have started.

I pair my hearing aids to my IPhone 12 plus via the Unitron Remote plus app. The pairing works fine . The left and right aid are listed in the app AND are listed in Bluetooth devices as UNconnected. I tap on unconnected and both right and left connect. I exit the Bluetooth in Settings. I immediately return to Bluetooth in Settings and the hearing aids are unconnected but they show in the Unitron App. I have tried deleting the Unitron remote app and redownloading it, turned the phone off and on again, Forget device and repaired numerous times.

Any ideas??

iPhone 12 Pro

Posted on Apr 27, 2024 8:20 AM

There are no replies.

Unitron Moxi B hearing aids stops connecting to Bluetooth

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.