Apple Watch series 9 draining fast since latest update

My Series 9 watch drains extremely fast since the last update. I bought the watch specifically for the always on display but I can’t use the feature because in order for my watch to last through out the day I have to have it on low mode which turns the always on feature off.

Apple Watch SE, watchOS 10

Posted on Apr 27, 2024 3:34 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 1, 2024 9:32 AM

Try restarting the device by holding down the side button until the power off slider appears, then slide it to power off. After a few moments, turn it back on by holding the side button again. If the issue persists, consider resetting the watch by going to Settings > General > Reset > Erase All Content and Settings. Make sure to back up your data first. If the problem continues, contact Apple Support for further assistance.

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

May 1, 2024 9:32 AM in response to Maryjanejunior

Try restarting the device by holding down the side button until the power off slider appears, then slide it to power off. After a few moments, turn it back on by holding the side button again. If the issue persists, consider resetting the watch by going to Settings > General > Reset > Erase All Content and Settings. Make sure to back up your data first. If the problem continues, contact Apple Support for further assistance.

Apple Watch series 9 draining fast since latest update

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.