Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Can I reset my iPhone 15 Pro to a specific date and time?

I have an IPhone 15 that was just transferred from a previous iPhone on March 25. It worked great for the first 2 weeks then I cannot get into any of my programs, everything has blockages. I’ve tried all methods to restore and I have called Apple Support pretty much everyday since. Every time I try something the phone goes to another problem.

Can I reboot the phone back to the date of transfer??

please help!!! I am locked out or limited to my new phone.

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

iPhone 15 Pro, iOS 17

Posted on Apr 27, 2024 3:42 PM

3 replies

Apr 27, 2024 4:41 PM in response to Jpcdnewtz

As Ozzie1910 correctly states, it may well be that you picked up something from the previous iPhone causing the issue. So very likely you should not attempt to "reboot the phone back to the date of transfer".

If you choose to ignore this advice and still have your previous iPhone's backup from March 25 or earlier, you may restore that backup.

Restore your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch from a backup - Apple Support

Can I reset my iPhone 15 Pro to a specific date and time?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.