Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

2020 Macbook Pro Black Screen Weird Graphics Issue, Backlight works!!!

I was using my macbook in 2022 when the screen suddenly went black. The backlight works but nothing shows. I was trying to install Lumion for my work on parallels and had to do a restart. That's when the issue started A screen replacement was too expensive for me at the time so I plugged in an external monitor and continued to use it until last month when I was installing an emulator to play a videogame the display suddenly started working again. No cracks no issues, nothing, it was crystal clear as if it was brand new. Ofcourse I was excited but this was short-lived. It only lasted two weeks and went black again. Because of this I highly suspect it a graphics issue. I've tried every fix I've found on the internet but I can't get it to work again. I hope someone can help me fix this without replacing the screen.

MacBook Pro 13″, macOS 14.4

Posted on Apr 27, 2024 4:26 PM

There are no replies.

2020 Macbook Pro Black Screen Weird Graphics Issue, Backlight works!!!

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.