Minimum and maximum value from a pop-up menu selection

I would like help to insert the minimum and maximum value (in €) into 2 cells based on a selection made from 3 pop-up menus.

I've searched/read the forum, but I can't do what I want.

SHEET 2024

In practice I have a table (2024) in the "Sheet2024", where there is:

- in column A (Suppliers) pop-up menu with supplier names;

- in column E (Incoming) short date;

- in column F (Description) pop-up menu with product names;

- in column U (Amount) formula that calculates a value in € of the individual product;

RESULTS SHEET

In the following sheet "RESULTS" I have a table (results2024) must:

- in cell A2 I have a drop-down menu of Suppliers;

- cell A13 I have a pop-up menu of product names;

In cells A3 and A4 I have pop-up menus for the month and year, I have already set the formulas to obtain the start and end of the month I want in cells B3 and B4 by selecting the pop-up menus A3 and A4.

These work perfectly and allow me to obtain (using INDIRECT and SUM PLUS IF) the amounts of both the individual suppliers (via pop-up menu) and the individual products (via pop-up menu), reading the 2024 table of Sheet2024.

Up to this point everything works perfectly.

Now I would like to insert a formula that determines the minimum and maximum value of the cost (FOGLIO2024::U) of the single product (FOGLIO2024::F) for the month (start/end which are in the cells RESULTATI::B3 and RESULTATI::B4 ) which I set via the 2 pop-up menus A3 and A4 on the SELECT sheet.

With the sums it's easy... but I got lost in inserting formulas for the MIN and MAX...

I can't get it to work.

Sorry if I wrote a lot, but it's to make it clear how I set up the two sheets and where I want to go.

Thanks in advance to anyone who can help me or give input to solve this MIN and MAX.

iMac 27″, macOS 10.13

Posted on Apr 28, 2024 2:25 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 28, 2024 6:57 AM

Take a look at MINIFS and MAXIFS. Italian is PIÙ.SEMIN and PIÙ.SEMAX. French is SISMIN and SISMAX. Not sure where you are. Corsica?

2 replies

Minimum and maximum value from a pop-up menu selection

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.