Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

PDF file opening but not loading

Out of the blue one of my pdf files on iCloud cannot load on neither of my devices. The file will open but its just a blank screen with the file title. I have been annotating the file for couple of months and no issues… is the file lost or is there a solution of some sotr? thanks

Posted on Apr 28, 2024 2:52 AM

1 reply

Apr 28, 2024 9:10 PM in response to blank_admiral

Are you unable to view this file from iCloud on any of your devices? If possible, I still recommend that you try to open the PDF file on a different device or with a different PDF reader application. This can help determine if the issue is with the specific application or device you were originally using.

Also, since the file is stored on iCloud, you can try downloading it again to your device. There could have been an issue with the file synchronization that might be resolved by re-downloading.

Hope this can help you!

PDF file opening but not loading

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.