Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Newsroom Update

Apple and Google deliver support for unwanted tracking alerts in iOS and Android. Learn more >

when I snooze I dont wake up a second time?

when I snooze I dont wake up a second time. Today I was supposed to be up by 11 but woke up by myself at 15. My alarm screen was on but no sound. This has happened multiple times and I do not get why. Started getting this problem since I got my iPhone 15

Posted on Apr 28, 2024 6:14 AM

2 replies

Apr 28, 2024 6:29 AM in response to Thetris

Many people think the iPhone alarm might not go off at times, but it's usually due to a simple setting. Let's check a few things:

Is the alarm set for "Tomorrow" only? If you intended for it to repeat, make sure it's set for the days you need.

Is the alarm set for specific weekdays? Double-check that it's not accidentally set to a different day or multiple days.

Is the sound turned off? The alarm won't make any noise if the sound is muted or set to "None."

By checking these things, you can ensure your iPhone alarm wakes you up when you need it to.

Note:

Do Not Disturb, the Ring/Silent switch and Silent mode don't affect the alarm sound. If you use the Ring/Silent switch or Action button to turn on Silent mode or turn on Do Not Disturb, the alarm still sounds.

Warning:

Manually adjusting the time on your iPhone in Settings to change app behaviour, such as game timers, isn’t recommended and can affect alarms.

Add a Widget as shown below and never miss an alarm

You can check the Sleep Alarm on the Lock Screen too.

Apr 28, 2024 3:55 PM in response to SravanKrA

the Alarm itself is not the problem for me, it’s the snooze function. I wake up after the first alarm, and then I hit snooze, and then don’t wake up after that. I’ve wondered if it might be that I have two alarms set, and the snooze and second alarm go off at the same time? Could that affect it? Thank you for replying

when I snooze I dont wake up a second time?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.