Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Exporting Apple Health data to shortcuts app to Notion for tracking isn’t working.

Hello! As the title says, I have a an automated shortcut that inputs my iPhone 15 17.4.1 Apple Health data to a database on Notion. In Notion my steps count is not matching what my Apple Health data is showing. I have the shortcut getting data to send to Make.com (webhook) to then Notion. A person with an older iPhone is getting the correct number for steps from his health data into notion doing the exact same process as me and thinks it a bug from iPhone 15/most recent update. Is there a way to fix this? Or changing the way I can get the data so it’s correct? Thank you!!

iPhone 15 Pro, iOS 17

Posted on Apr 28, 2024 8:19 PM

2 replies

Apr 29, 2024 12:31 AM in response to Addadale

If you encounter any challenges with third-party applications, the best course of action is to directly contact the app developer for further assistance. Here's a brief guide on how to do it:

1. Identify the app developer.
  2. Visit their website or app store listing.
  3. Look for their contact information or support channels.
  4. Clearly describe the issue you are facing.
  5. Provide any necessary information they may need.
  6. Follow their instructions and provide feedback.
  7. Be patient and follow up if needed.

By reaching out to the app developer, you increase your chances of receiving accurate and personalized support for the challenges you're experiencing. To contact an App developer --> How to contact an app developer - Apple Support

Exporting Apple Health data to shortcuts app to Notion for tracking isn’t working.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.