eMac in blue screen

I just bought a eMac G4 online lately, And I don’t know how it works clearly.

when I’m like switch into another hard drive, it just stuck in the blue screen.

I don’t know how to return to former OS. Can someone help me?

Earlier Mac models

Posted on Apr 29, 2024 11:11 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 30, 2024 1:44 AM

Hi,

To begin with, you may have to add a few details about the problem and how the eMac acted before that. What do you mean exactly by "switch into another hard drive"? Did the eMac work as it should earlier? Do you know the exact model and its operating system? Do you have system discs (CD or DVD) for this machine?

The following pages show links to technical specifications for different eMac models. Also, user's guides (including troubleshooting information).

eMac Manuals and Downloads - Apple Support

eMac (ATI Graphics) Manuals and Downloads - Apple Support

eMac (USB 2.0) Manuals and Downloads - Apple Support

eMac (2005) Manuals and Downloads - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 30, 2024 1:44 AM in response to Peter0223

Hi,

To begin with, you may have to add a few details about the problem and how the eMac acted before that. What do you mean exactly by "switch into another hard drive"? Did the eMac work as it should earlier? Do you know the exact model and its operating system? Do you have system discs (CD or DVD) for this machine?

The following pages show links to technical specifications for different eMac models. Also, user's guides (including troubleshooting information).

eMac Manuals and Downloads - Apple Support

eMac (ATI Graphics) Manuals and Downloads - Apple Support

eMac (USB 2.0) Manuals and Downloads - Apple Support

eMac (2005) Manuals and Downloads - Apple Support

eMac in blue screen

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.