Newsroom Update

Apple and Google deliver support for unwanted tracking alerts in iOS and Android. Learn more >

iPhone battery health

Hellos guys my iPhone 13 (normal) battery health in 25 days drops from 98% to 96%, and I used this phone for 10 month, and do everything has good for keep safe battery health but I don’t know why it’s happened? It’s normal or bad? Can possible this issue from don’t upgrade iOS version 16 from latest version? If somebody know please help me. Ignore my bad English

iPhone 13, iOS 16

Posted on Apr 29, 2024 8:18 AM

2 replies

Apr 29, 2024 8:24 AM in response to Hannakat

Congratulations! If you've used your iPhone for 10 months and you've only lost 4% in Battery Health, you're doing really well. On average, one can expect to see a drop of about 1% per month of ownership. But that drop is not linear (meaning 1% per month each month), as the battery can remain steady for a while, then drop a couple points at one time. The bottom line is your phone is doing quite well and you have nothing to be concerned about.

When the day comes that the health of your battery dips to 80% or less, which is absolutely will do at some point, it will then be time to pay Apple to replace the battery. In the meantime, since your battery is doing better than average, I wouldn't be concerned here at all.

iPhone battery health

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.