Not receiving group messages or photos from Android users

I've got an iPhone 14plus, after updating my software to the current version, i am no longer receiving any group messages or photos from Android users. if an android user is in the group message, all the replies come back individually. I went to message settings, and i dont have the option for group messaging, so i cant turn that off and on. I've done a network reset, and ive done a hard restart on my phone. Nothing has helped.

This is not a carrier issue, please help.

iPhone 14 Plus, iOS 17

Posted on Apr 29, 2024 10:28 AM

1 reply

Apr 29, 2024 10:44 AM in response to Anaallison

Anaallison wrote:

I've got an iPhone 14plus, after updating my software to the current version, i am no longer receiving any group messages or photos from Android users. if an android user is in the group message, all the replies come back individually. I went to message settings, and i dont have the option for group messaging, so i cant turn that off and on. I've done a network reset, and ive done a hard restart on my phone. Nothing has helped.

This is not a carrier issue, please help.

MMS and SMS is a phone carrier feature not Apples, they can help you with their feature.

Not receiving group messages or photos from Android users

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.