This is another keypad I only see on an iPhone

So when my mom let me borrow her iPhone, I came across a strange numeric keypad that had symbols instead of letters and the hashtag is in 3 and the asterisk is on 4 and "()[]" & ".,-/" took asterisk and hashtag's old place, so I edited the images (sorry if you see 2 asterisks and 2 hashtags), it looked like this but without the edits: but when I wanted to see it on my iPad, the keypad looked different, some symbols were gone, comma moved to the the ()[] spot, Colon had an extra key under the new comma key and under the 0 and period key, had a wide key with 2 Chinese characters, I also edited that image, proof

iPad, iPadOS 17

Posted on Apr 29, 2024 12:32 PM

2 replies

Apr 30, 2024 3:46 AM in response to Caleb_4th

If you encounter any challenges with third-party applications, the best course of action is to directly contact the app developer for further assistance. Here's a brief guide on how to do it:

1. Identify the app developer.
  2. Visit their website or app store listing.
  3. Look for their contact information or support channels.
  4. Clearly describe the issue you are facing.
  5. Provide any necessary information they may need.
  6. Follow their instructions and provide feedback.
  7. Be patient and follow up if needed.

By reaching out to the app developer, you increase your chances of receiving accurate and personalized support for the challenges you're experiencing. To contact an App developer --> How to contact an app developer - Apple Support

This is another keypad I only see on an iPhone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.