Related Article: If you forgot your Apple Vision Pro passcode

how can i new passcode after put wrong 10 times?

Hi, Dear

I Just found my Iphone 12 pro max after i lost it 2 year ago since 20 May 2022, So I forgot the passcode and then i trying put the passcode many time now my iphone screen show (Erase all content &settings)

so my question is : how can i try get the photos and file back in this iphone as imy icould wasnt have this files?

iPhone X, iOS 12

Posted on Apr 29, 2024 8:55 PM

4 replies

Apr 29, 2024 9:19 PM in response to Rotnaryvattey

Rotnaryvattey Said:

"how can i new passcode after put wrong 10 times?: Hi, Dear I Just found my Iphone 12 pro max after i lost it 2 year ago since 20 May 2022, So I forgot the passcode and then i trying put the passcode many time now my iphone screen show (Erase all content &settings) so my question is : how can i try get the photos and file back in this iphone as imy icould wasnt have this files?"

-------

Thank you for the photo.

How to Unlock a Locked iPhone:

If you are locked out, then contact Apple Support. This is a theft deterrent. So, if you do not have the original proof of purchase (i.e. sales receipt or original packing), then you may not be able to get back in. So, set up a Genius Bar Appointment at your local Apple Store. There, you'd bring along a proof of purchase (i.e. sale receipt or original packaging) and the iPhone, itself.

Apple Support Contact Info:

• Contact Us - Choose Locations
  • Proceed from there as necessary
  • Note: Phone calls are taking a bit to go through at the moment, due to lots of calls. With the Coronavirus Pandemic, many are at home at the moment, with much time on their hands to contact Apple. So, just stay on the line, and you will get through :)

Apr 29, 2024 9:03 PM in response to Rotnaryvattey

Sorry, your data is gone once the phone locked itself.

If you made a backup, you can recover your photos from that. You will need to reset your phone first to unlock it.

If you forgot the passcode on your iPhone, or your iPhone is disabled or unavailable -

Click on the link for instructions on how to reset your passcode without a computer if you have iOS 15.2 or higher.

If you see a iPhone, iPad, or Apple Vision Pro unavailable message or Security Lockout screen - Apple Support

Click on the link for instructions on how to reset your passcode using a computer.

If you forgot your iPhone passcode, use your Mac or PC to reset it - Apple Support

how can i new passcode after put wrong 10 times?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.