How to stop Apple Music Display from Distorting?

So everytime i try to open apple music the sound is fine and everything but the moment you look at the app it slowly gets more and more distorted until i hover my mouse on it then it just keeps on getting distorted

[Re-Titled By Moderator]

Windows, Windows 10

Posted on Apr 30, 2024 6:08 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 30, 2024 6:30 AM

If Apple Music is distorted on your Windows 10 device, try updating Windows 10 and the Apple Music app, restarting the app or your computer, checking and updating your audio drivers, adjusting the audio settings in Windows Sound Settings, or uninstalling and reinstalling the Apple Music app. If the problem persists, contact Apple Support for further assistance.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 30, 2024 6:30 AM in response to manrajsinghh

If Apple Music is distorted on your Windows 10 device, try updating Windows 10 and the Apple Music app, restarting the app or your computer, checking and updating your audio drivers, adjusting the audio settings in Windows Sound Settings, or uninstalling and reinstalling the Apple Music app. If the problem persists, contact Apple Support for further assistance.

How to stop Apple Music Display from Distorting?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.