Apple’s Worldwide Developers Conference to kick off June 10 at 10 a.m. PDT with Keynote address

The Keynote will be available to stream on apple.com, the Apple Developer app, the Apple TV app, and the Apple YouTube channel. On-demand playback will be available after the conclusion of the stream.

Cant search events in my calendar

I just got this iphone 15 pro max and every time i try to search for an appt in my calendar i comes up blank ! Help

iPhone 15 Pro Max

Posted on Apr 30, 2024 6:09 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 30, 2024 6:24 AM

I found this answer on another thread.

“I was just on the phone with Apple support about this same issue and here is the fix that they gave me that worked: Settings>Mail>Account (select the correct account)>Calendar

then toggle OFF calendar. It asks if you want to delete the account and you accept. After about a minute, toggle it back on, and the calendar entries will start repopulating, and the search function will start working. Depending on how many calendar entries you have, it will take a while to update, but I have thousands and it updated in less than one hour. Search function works again.”

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 30, 2024 6:24 AM in response to juju57va

I found this answer on another thread.

“I was just on the phone with Apple support about this same issue and here is the fix that they gave me that worked: Settings>Mail>Account (select the correct account)>Calendar

then toggle OFF calendar. It asks if you want to delete the account and you accept. After about a minute, toggle it back on, and the calendar entries will start repopulating, and the search function will start working. Depending on how many calendar entries you have, it will take a while to update, but I have thousands and it updated in less than one hour. Search function works again.”

Cant search events in my calendar

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.