I have previous icloud accounts which I would like to recover and if there is a possible way to merge them?

I previously had an iPhone8. This phone can no longer be used because I cannot remember neither the password to iCloud. If there is an alternative email used for verification. It might also be an email which I no longer have access too.

iPhone 14, iOS 17

Posted on Apr 30, 2024 6:08 PM

1 reply

Apr 30, 2024 6:21 PM in response to reedhuan

You cannot merge 2 Apple ID's.

To gain access to your old account, there are other options to reset that password. If you do not have another Trusted Device or Trusted Phone number, then you will need to use option 3 in this support article and there will be a waiting period before you will be able to reset the password. The time it takes will depend on what information you are able to provide. It happens all the time when users forget their password and no longer have access to the email address used for their Apple ID.

If you forgot your Apple ID password - Apple Support

I have previous icloud accounts which I would like to recover and if there is a possible way to merge them?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.