Newsroom Update

Apple Music today announced the release of its 100 Best Albums of all time, a list crafted by Apple Music’s experts alongside industry professionals. Learn more >

Feature Request: Adjustable Playback Speed in Apple Music Classical

Hello everyone,

I’m an avid user of Apple Music Classical, and as a piano student, I often rely on listening to recordings to practice and refine my skills. However, I’ve noticed that the app currently lacks a feature that could greatly enhance our practice sessions: adjustable playback speed.

Many apps, including Apple’s own Podcasts app, offer the ability to adjust the speed of audio playback. This is incredibly useful for musicians who want to learn complex pieces by playing along with recordings at a slower speed, or for analyzing nuances in faster pieces by slowing them down.

I believe adding this feature would not only benefit musicians but also enhance the educational value of the Apple Music Classical app. It could transform the way we practice and engage with classical music.

What do you all think? Would this be a valuable addition to the app? Has anyone else felt the need for this feature?

Looking forward to your thoughts and any additional insights you might have.

Best regards,

Posted on Apr 30, 2024 7:28 PM

There are no replies.

Feature Request: Adjustable Playback Speed in Apple Music Classical

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.