Photos and videos Missing

Some of my Pictures and videos are missing. I didnt DELETE them. Its not in my recently deleted, its not on my Icloud, its nowhere to be found. I would be really grateful if you could help me with this matter

Posted on Apr 30, 2024 7:31 PM

2 replies

May 4, 2024 3:44 PM in response to Snoopao

It just happened to me also. As the original poster stated, they were not deleted, and they were not in iColud. The link provided was not applicable. In my case it as ALL the picture from my camera roll to make matters weirder in my situation, there was one picture remaining, a picture that was save from a text message from Jul 2019. Seems to be a glitch of some sort at the sytem level. I have another phone that is connected to the same I cloud account, that does not have a cellular active plan. The photos were still on that device, which was last backed 3 wekks ago (less than 30 days) so if they were actually deleted (somehow) the 30 days has not passed for them to have bene removed from there.

Photos and videos Missing

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.