Syncing music from my Mac to my iPhone

I'm really getting tired of this. I have a lot of music to load up (am a radio DJ) and as I'm re-building my library back onto my iPhone (thanks Apple for screwing this up), my Mac now decides to re-load my complete library after I've been away and re-started the sync. What the **** is going on. I've tried drag and drop. Going through the portal, everything...

Apple can you sort this out please. You used to be a whizz at this but obviously now you wish to have new software that can pander to gaming, photo and every other media led by social, you appear to have forgotten those of us that just enjoy a good tune and want your music library with us.

If this isn't sorted soon, I'll be saying good by to 15 years of being a loyal customer and going elsewhere for my tech

Posted on May 1, 2024 12:49 AM

1 reply

May 1, 2024 10:22 AM in response to GazzaBTFC

GazzaBTFC wrote:

I'm really getting tired of this. I have a lot of music to load up (am a radio DJ) and as I'm re-building my library back onto my iPhone (thanks Apple for screwing this up), my Mac now decides to re-load my complete library after I've been away and re-started the sync. What the **** is going on. I've tried drag and drop. Going through the portal, everything...

Apple can you sort this out please. You used to be a whizz at this but obviously now you wish to have new software that can pander to gaming, photo and every other media led by social, you appear to have forgotten those of us that just enjoy a good tune and want your music library with us.

If this isn't sorted soon, I'll be saying good by to 15 years of being a loyal customer and going elsewhere for my tech

There is no Apple here in these user to user technical forum.

Syncing music from my Mac to my iPhone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.