Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Jewish American History Month

My US Holidays Calendar announces that Asian Pacific Heritage Month starts May 1. So does Jewish American Heritage Month, but it does not appear on the calendar. Why is it omitted?

Posted on May 1, 2024 6:39 AM

6 replies

May 1, 2024 7:44 AM in response to Elizmr

My US Holidays calendar doesn't list either of them on iPhone or Mac. The exact calendar you are using shows on the Mac when you tap the icon to the right of the US Holidays. Mine shows as the "us_en.us" calendar, but yours may be different if the region/language is not the same. Is this the only calendar you are syncing?

Although Idris provides the best solution by using Feedback or creating you own calendar, just curious if yours is different than mine.

May 1, 2024 7:57 AM in response to Mac Jim ID

Mac Jim ID wrote:

My US Holidays calendar doesn't list either of them on iPhone or Mac. The exact calendar you are using shows on the Mac when you tap the icon to the right of the US Holidays. Mine shows as the "us_en.us" calendar, but yours may be different if the region/language is not the same. Is this the only calendar you are syncing?

Although Idris provides the best solution by using Feedback or creating you own calendar, just curious if yours is different than mine.

Mine shows Asian Pacific American Heritage Month.

Jewish American History Month

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.