Receiving Apple Watch curated responses when I complete a workout or close an activity ring.

I am not able to receive my friend's responses to my workout and ring completions even though she is sending them. When I complete a work out, she will receive the notification on her watch since we are activity sharing, but if she clicks on one of the curated apple responses such as "In the groove. 🎶" I do not receive the message at all. I am able to send my Apple Watch responses to her however, which confuses me over whose phone or watch has the problem. Does anyone know why I am not able to receive my friend's notifications and how I could fix this? Thank you!

I do have an older Apple Watch, a series 4 and I believe my friend has an SE. I also don't have my watch all up to date either so maybe that could be it as well.

Apple Watch Series 4

Posted on May 1, 2024 7:06 AM

There are no replies.

Receiving Apple Watch curated responses when I complete a workout or close an activity ring.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.