No able to create developer account

Hi,

Today when i was trying to create apple developer account i was saying this apple id is not eligible to use the application at this time. If I'm not able to create apple developer account only then how i can upload my app to app store. And due to this my business is affecting

iPhone 13

Posted on May 1, 2024 8:48 AM

3 replies

May 1, 2024 8:52 AM in response to HeetAnkola

HeetAnkola wrote:

Today when i was trying to create apple developer account i was saying this apple id is not eligible to use the application at this time.

We’re other users, and some here are third-party developers. Not people that work for Apple.

Based on previous reports if enrollment issues around here:

You’ll need to associate a major payment card with the Apple ID, and not an Apple ID balance. No gift cards.

Some of the other usual suspects:

If you have an add-on VPN client app in use, discontinue and remove that.

If you’re using the developer website to enroll, try enrolling via the developer app. Or vice versa.

If you’re in India and using (trying) the website, you’ll need to use the app.

If you have a mobile number format Apple ID, those usually haven’t worked and an email-format was (is?) needed.

If you’re in an embargoed or restricted region or country, that enrollment won’t work.

If you’re a denied person, that enrollment won’t work.

If you’re in a country or region where Apple isn’t active, that probably won’t work.

If you can’t be reached via direct incoming international call, find a communications carrier that allows that.

Apple Gift Card and Apple ID balances won’t work for enrollments.

If one of those is not the case here…

Contact Apple Developer Support.

And for completeness, enrollment can take less than a week to several months to complete, depending on details we are not privy to. This based on trouble reports around here, and reports which will almost inherently will not comprise a statistically validsample.

No able to create developer account

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.