Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Billing is general to YouTube. WHO specifically did I pay?

I donated $ to a YouTube presenter. I know I did, but made assumption that Apple Bill would tell me WHO I donated to so I could track to whom I've donated. It just says YouTube. Is there a way to track down which Youtube I donated?

I have absolutely NO idea who to be asking this question.

MacBook Air 13″, macOS 10.13

Posted on May 1, 2024 8:56 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 1, 2024 10:04 PM

WildWeeder wrote:

I donated $ to a YouTube presenter. I know I did, but made assumption that Apple Bill would tell me WHO I donated to so I could track to whom I've donated. It just says YouTube. Is there a way to track down which Youtube I donated?

No, because you did pay YouTube. You gave YouTube money, YouTube takes their cut and gives the presenter the rest.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

May 1, 2024 10:04 PM in response to WildWeeder

WildWeeder wrote:

No, because you did pay YouTube. You gave YouTube money, YouTube takes their cut and gives the presenter the rest.

May 1, 2024 2:21 PM in response to WildWeeder

WildWeeder wrote:

I have absolutely NO idea who to be asking this question.

Why not search the youtube presenter?

Billing is general to YouTube. WHO specifically did I pay?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.