Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

After my iCloud subscription lapsed, some of my videos disappeared

Hi i backed up my iphone data using device backup feature in iphone using my 50gb plan subscription and it said i have 30gb file size. 1 month later my subscription was expired and i decided not to use it anymore. But then 1 month or so since my subscription expired, i noticed many of my videos were missing. then i was trying to retrieve it , so i re-subscribed icloud 50gb plan and was hoping to get my video back. But i see i didnt get any of my video back also its not available anywhere in my icloud. So i was wondering how can i see the backup data (from device backup not photos) in my pc or somewhere without resetting my iphone? Please help.. Thankyou

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

Posted on May 1, 2024 9:34 AM

1 reply

May 1, 2024 12:13 PM in response to Icloudbackuptopc

Icloudbackuptopc wrote:

1 month later my subscription was expired and i decided not to use it anymore. But then 1 month or so since my subscription expired, i noticed many of my videos were missing.

This certainly sounds like you elected to use iCloud Photos to house your photos and videos. If so, once your subscription expired, that iCloud storage was released and the photos/videos are gone.

After my iCloud subscription lapsed, some of my videos disappeared

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.